Monday, April 2, 2007

I Am Now Complete

I received my stuff that was being shipped from DC on Saturday. After letting it sit for a day, I decided that I would begin to go through it and unpack it. This morning was spent walking ALL around my house. I unpacked all four boxes...I now have piles in various locations in the house, including my room, the dining room, and the living room. I didn't realize how much stuff I had accumulated while living back there. Let's just say that I have SO many pairs of shoes that I am not quite sure where I am going to put them all.

The stuff that was in the boxes isn't stuff that I necessarily need. I mean, I own all of the stuff, I bought it with my money, but I have survived without it for 3 months.

One of the good things about having all of my stuff on this side of the country is I feel complete in some way. Maybe complete isn't the right word. It now feels that I can move on with my life. I don't have to think about how or when I am going to go back to DC to get my stuff. I can begin to look forward.

Not only do I feel like I can move on, I can watch some of my favorite movies...like Zoolander, AnchorMan, and Dumb and Dumber. :)

No comments: