Thursday, March 29, 2007

Do Not Eat McDonald's Eggs!

On Tuesdsay night, when Jenn, Natalia, and I were at McDonalds, I saw something disturbing. One of the workers had a few boxes with different items in it...cups, biscuits, and some unidentifiable items. One of the boxes fell over, and a package that contained about 20 yellow, frozen squares fell out. I just looked at it, trying to figure out what it was, when Jenn asked "Are those eggs?" to which the worker replied "yes".

In all reality I knew that McDonalds didn't crack the eggs open and cook it there, but seeing it, in that square shape, did something to me. This was disturbing for several reasons...1) the way it was packaged 2) the fact that it was square 3) there was no white part to it...just yellow 4) and it is just weird! Thank goodness it was frozen. In all reality, I know that the eggs are cracked before hand, put in a square shape, freezed, and then shipped....but still!

When I do eat McDonald's breakfast, I never get the egg anyways, but even if I did, I would not anymore.

No comments: