Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Quarter Century Year Old...My Birthday!

Today, I turned 25 years old. When most people turn 25, they freak out, they feel old, etc etc. I however, feel the complete opposite. I feel so young and am excited for the life that is ahead for me, the life that God has planned out. This past year has been full of many new adventures and many lessons learned. I'll post my annual year in review blog in the very near future .

I had the best birthday weekend, spending time with my friends on Friday night, spending time with My Love on Saturday night, and spending time with my family today. Along with a great time being with people, I was showered with love and birthday wishes through phone calls, texts, and facebook (oh, and I got some really awesome presents!).

I love celebrating my birthday, and this year is no exception. I usually celebrate my birthday week, but this year I am taking the whole month due to turning a quarter century year old (minus Thursday the 11th for Berger's bday, Saturday night the 13th since we are celebrating Blake's birthday, Blake's actual birthday on the 21st, and Jesus gets all the credit on the 25th, and I'll give him the 24th too). On the 10th I am celebrating my birthday with Blake's parents. On the 12th I am going out to dinner with 2 of my very good friends for my birthday. On the 15th we are celebrating mine and Blake's birthdays with my extended family. On the 18th I am going out to lunch with a friend for my birthday. On the 20th Blake and I are going to Disneyland for our birthdays. And on the 28th I am going to brunch with some of my close girlfriends.

A month long of celebrations where I get to spend time with the people that I love most in this world, people who are a part of my community.

So here is to being a quarter century year old and loving every minute of it!

3 comments:

THE TAYLORS said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Berger said...

Thanks for leaving the 11th for me. I feel special knowing that Blake and Jesus are the only other people who get days to celebrate their birthdays this month.

Oh, and I have no problem only getting one day while your fiance and savior each get two. I know I'm not that special...

THE TAYLORS said...

Hey, what are your plans for New Years Eve? My mom offered me her place to host a little gathering. I understand if you already have plans. But hey, we can eat food and play games... oooh, my favorite! Call me! And you have yet to tell me what your new last name will be!

M