Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Disneyland in December

This past weekend, Blake and I went down to Disneyland for our birthdays/Christmas (although i still got him presents and he still got me presents, even though we weren't suppose to).

On Friday night, I got to see my best friend. It was so good to see Ashley. I have really missed her. It has sucked planning a wedding when both my sister and best friend live out of town.
On Saturday, Blake and I went to Disneyland. My sister Stacey and her boyfriend Jared came with us. We had a blast. I wasn't so sure about Jared, he seemed too quiet, not really funny...well, I was wrong. I haven't spent much time with him, only a little bit at Thanksgiving and when I first met him in August. He is pretty funny, and Jared and Stacey get along great.

I love Disneyland, especially in the winter time. The way it is decorated brings such joy. Disneyland was not packed...it was nice not to be squished when walking down mainstreet. Not only did we go to Disneyland, we went to California Adventures too. Blake has never been to CA Adv...it was so much fun to see him exploring everything... :)
Besides the Haunted Masnion, which is awesome at Christmas time, we got to go on a couple of kiddie rides. The lines for those rides are usually so long, but not on Saturday! We went on Mr Toads Wild Ride (which has hell at the end of it....any of you notice it?) and the Peter Pan ride. It brought back so many memories!


Looking forward to the many more trips to Disneyland with Blake!

No comments: