Friday, March 2, 2007

Starbucks is my Second Home






It is official, I have become one of those people that is at Starbucks for hours upon hours. Really, they have everything I need. And what they don't have, I bring with me. I usually have my laptop (what better place to blog than Starbucks), my bible, a book, my journal, one of my many starbucks gift cards (thank you parents), and in return they make the coffee, and there is a bathroom. Sometimes, I don't even get anything to drink but water...I haven't figured out if this bothers them or not, but so far I haven't gotten any dirty looks.

I either put my ipod or listen to itunes on the computer while I am reading or playing on my computer. Really, as interesting as the conversation next to me could be to listen to, most of the time it isn't anything good and I don't care.

In all honesty, if Borders were closer to where I lived, I would go there. I think their coffee is better, considering 80% of the time the barista at starbucks burns the coffee and it tastes gross. Borders has a raspberry mocha that is delicious. Since Borders is about 10-15 minutes away, there is a starbucks on every corner now in the Fresno/Clovis area, and I have gift cards for Starbucks, it looks like I'll be spending quite a bit of time there, that is until I get a job.

No comments: