Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mexican Food for lunch...Fajita Fiesta

Having worked at a restaurant, I am usually a little more lenient with the waiter when the restaurant is packed and they have a lot of tables. When it is the other way around, not so much.

Today at lunch, I ate at Fajita Fiesta with my mom, dad, and sister. What could be better than Mexican food for lunch on a Tuesday? In an hour, I would soon find out.

The restaurant was practically empty, even during the lunch time rush. It took 10 minutes for somebody to come greet us, give us chips and salsa and get us drinks. We ordered our food, and it took 25 minutes to get it. At that, mine and my dad's food was wrong. Overall, the food wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible. And our drinks were empty most of the time.

By the time we were done with our meal, we were all extremely frustrated. I think it is going to be a very long time before I go to Fajita Fiesta again, that is, if I ever do go back. I think I may just stick to Sal's...can't beat what tastes good and what you know.

3 comments:

BK said...

I had the same kind of experience there!

Unknown said...

me too! I thought it was because it was the third day FF was open...but there was no one there! it took us almost a half hour to get our tab...then another 20 to get it back... oiy.

POKETYSMOM said...

why not go to SWEET TOMATOES!?!?