Thursday, November 20, 2008

Date Night! Five and Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Blake and I went on our first "nice" date since we have been back from Oahu. Sure, we have been out, but nothing where it was just the two of us and we got to dress up. Blake went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra last year (he didn't take me...I bet he wish he would have now, who knows, we may have started dating sooner :) haha). Blake loved the Trans-Siberian Orchestra last year, and he wanted to share it with me.

We had such a great time together. I hope that couples have as much fun as Blake and I do together!

So here I am to share with you the steps to a perfect date:

1. Fiance purchases tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
2. Fiance suggests having dinner at a nice restaurant neither of us have been to.
3. Fiance gives girl the tickets when they arrive in the mail so they aren't left at home.
4. Day of date, fiance is in town for work instead of Tulare (bonus!)
5. Fiance shows up at door clean shaven with nice clothes on (and smelling pretty good if I say so myself).
6. Fiance opens all doors (he always does this)
7. Fiance tells girl how beautiful she is and how lucky he is.
8. Conversation at dinner is stimulating and fun...laughter is key.
9. Arrive at concert just as it begins.
10. Sit and enjoy an amazing concert together!

Click on the link below to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra playing Joy to the World. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGMXT7jM7IM

No comments: