Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Master

Last Monday night, Blake and I carved pumpkins. I LOVE carving pumpkins. I am not sure why. I think that I like making a big ol' mess when I clean out it out. Every year growing up, we carved pumpkins. I discovered a new love for pumpkin carving my junior year of college. I have had many years of pumpkin carving experience. Blake, on the other hand, has not. Prior to Monday night, he had only carved one pumpkin....I could hardly believe it. (Blake had his first banana split a couple of weeks too...its like I am opening up a whole new world for him!)
After we scrapped all the goop out of the inside of the pumpkin, Blake was finished carving his pumpkin in about 3 minutes...I had just started the carving out the eyes when Blake was done.


















1 comment:

THE TAYLORS said...

Aww, we didn't get a chance to not only to CARVE pumpkins, but we didn't even BUY pumpkins this year. Ryan was really busy at work until Oct. 15th and then he had a huge test (his last CPA exam, well, its his last if he passes) at the end of the month. Of course, I didnt' think to go to the pumpkin patch myself. Hey, what did you do for Halloween? Did you see my costumes? I thought you would appreciate them... don't you just love the Three Amigos movie?