Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trip to the Big City

When I first met my husbands parents, I was deemed as the "city girl". Not sure if that is becuase I lived in DC for a bit or the fact that I was Fresno (which come on, it is a city but not a big city).

This past weekend Blake and I went to visit our good friend Berger in the Bay Area. We had a blast. One of my favorite parts was watching Blake as he experienced public transportation for the first time (I LOVED the Metro when I lived in DC, so BART wasa welcome experience). The first time he had been in a taxi was with me in DC.


Here are a few pics from our weekend!


1 comment:

Berger said...

you guys are so lucky to have such a good friend. this berger guys sounds really cool.

and it was a lot of fun to hang out with you guys. seriously, it was good times.