Thursday, July 17, 2008

Circus!

Last Friday night, Blake and I went to the circus! He hasn't been since he was a little boy, and the last time I went was 7 years ago. We were first welcomed by the fake PETA people (fake because they weren't with PETA). This made me a little sad, but then I remembered I was going to the circus, and perked right back up!


The circus was amazing! If you were there, and you happened to have ADD, then you felt right at home. There was so much going on, there was no way that you could be bored.

People who are in the circus amaze me. The type of strength these people have is phenomenal. However cool the people were, the animals were cooler. The elephants were my favorite part. All my sadness about the fake PETA people and the mistreatment of animals faded away as I saw these huge creatures. They stepped over each other, sat on each other, rolled over, stood on their hind legs, and the entire time they looked happy...seriously. They looked like they were smiling. The tigers were good too, but the elephants were better in my opinion.


I have yet to figure out how venues can charge so much for food. Our treat for the night was cotton candy...also something Blake says he has never had (or doesn't remember having). It cost $12!!!!! Which is ridiculous for fluffed up sugar. But they are the circus and I have realized can pretty much do whatever they want. The cool thing about the cotton candy was it came in a hat. This hat will soon be appearing in my parents home with a plant inside of it...





1 comment:

Blake said...

Great post babe. The only thing you forgot were the Roxy dogs on crack...