Saturday, February 6, 2010

P90X

2 weeks ago, hubs and I started P90X. We already eat pretty healthy, so the real change was the intense exercising.

P90X is hard, but for the most part, I have been able to keep up with good ol' Tony. Tony Horton reminds me of Michael Scott from The Office. He says awkward things at awkward times....which makes me laugh.

The best part of doing P90X right is the fact that we are already seeing results. We aren't sticking to the meal plane precisely, but if you can't have a little fun in life what's the point?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Nathan McCabe and I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. After reading through your blog, you sound like someone who I need to have on my Beachbody team. The Coaching option is too good to pass up. Check out the link below or contact me via email to have any of your questions answered.

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21

Good luck with your workouts!

-Nathan McCabe