Sunday, February 10, 2008

snow...take 2!

I didn't end up going to the snow on Saturday. When I plan to do something, if I start to feel anxious, that is when I know that I shouldn't do it. I felt this way about the snow, so I didn't go. This was a great decision on my part. There were 3 things that I HAD to get done for work today, and I am pretty sure if I had gone to the snow, they wouldn't have gotten done.

With that said, Ashley, Amada and I are going to play in the snow tomorrow! The funny thing is, none of us have/had snow boots. Amada bought some today, Ashley is bringing me her roommates tomorrow, and Ashley is going to wear a pair of my dad's snow boots.

I went to 2 places today, and no snow boots...what's the deal with that? I am pretty sure it is still winter...

I am so excited to slide down some hills tomorrow!

No comments: