Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Car!

I almost forgot...I bought a new car 13 days ago!

I bought a 2008 Honda Accord LXP with the bluetooth hands free phone. I love driving my new car. It is extremely comfortable. My favorite thing happened today though...

I filled up my car with gas for the first time. Now you are probably thinking, "so what?" I'll tell you what, I didn't have to fill up for 2 weeks, I got 23 miles to the gallon, and it only cost me 47 bucks to fill up....This is a phenomenal difference than my explorer....

Although I miss driving my explorer, I am fully convinced I made the right decision. When the sun is shinning again, I will make sure to post a picture of me and my new ride :)

And if anybody is looking to buy an SUV, I have a 1996 Explorer XLT V8 for sale....

No comments: