Friday, December 18, 2009

A Healthy LifeStyle

Its confession time...

I love sleep. I use to know how to have a balance in my life between work, friends, boyfriend (at the time, now I sleep with him...because we are married!), and family. I use to have a healthy lifestyle. Exercise. Eating healthy (most of the time). Taking time to journal.

These past 3 months, well, it hasn't quite been like that. Shoot, it may be longer than that.

This past week:
I worked 46 hours in 4 days this week.
I got little sleep, until last night, when I slept for 11 hours. When my body was telling me to go to sleep at 7:30 last night, I knew something wasn't quite right.
I have eaten a bunch of crap this week.
Ice cream every night.

And my body feels it. It knows the stress. It knows that I am not feeding myself what I should.

And I feel...

Gross.

So this weekend, I am going to try something different. I am going to rest. I am going to eat healthy. I am going to give my husband my undivided attention (some of the time at least). I am going to spend time with friends and family.

What do you do to maintain a healthy balance in your life?

No comments: