Friday, December 11, 2009

Birthday Week!

I have had the best birthday week ever, thanks to my wonderful husband and friends.

I went to dinner with my friends and walked Christmas Tree Lane on Saturday night.

Sunday we went to Pasadena where I was surprised with a gift from Tiffany & Co and dinner with my sister and best friend.

Monday we went to Disneyland.

I was surprised with a second day at Disneyland on Tuesday.

We had a great time with my parents at dinner on Thursday night. I was surprised with an awesome bike and some other rather cool gifts.

And tonight Blake had something planned, but due to the whether I think it is being postponed.

I received a card each day from my wonderful husband...some sweet and some really funny.

Blake has made me feel so special this week. I am so glad that I have such an amazing husband who loves to show me how special I am to him.

Can't wait for all the birthdays I will get to share with him in the future!

No comments: