Monday, October 19, 2009

A Whole New World

There are many things that Blake was not able to experience as a kid since he came from such a large family. I come from a family of 2 kids...me and my sister. During Halloween time, I remember going to McDonalds and getting a Happy Meal. During this time of year, the Happy Meal was given in a plastic pumpkin. Blake did not have the joy of experiencing this as a kid. Friday night, he took me to Ruths Chris to celebrate six wonderful months of marriage. Sunday night, between meetings and class, I took him to McDonalds for a Happy Meal!

I had him meet me at the McDonalds at Willow and Nees, which is connected to a Union station. I told him to meet me at the Union 76 station at 5:15 (to throw him off!). I got their early and ordered the Happy Meal, put it in a pumpkin that I got at Target, and waited for him to show up. When he got their, he loved it! Of course, it wasn't quite the same as if he were a kid, but he sure did enjoy it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you guys do it right.