Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Doin life full speed ahead

These past few months have been quite the whirlwind. Along with my job, I have kept up quite the social life. Due to a few people making comments that I am no longer blogging, here ya go...
Recap of the funness had by me....

Memorial day I soaked up the sun and danced the night away in Catalina.
Lots of work...which has been good but kind of tiring. In fact, I am going on vacation for a week in two weeks!
Hanging out with my awesome friends...grizzlies games, bbq, swimming, mini golfin', ice cream runs, chilin at Vinnie's, Starbucks...
Donut run at midnight with Gia and Ashley
Missions committee meetings, meeting with different ministry directors in the Fresno area
In two weddings, attended another
Catching up with friends
Visiting my sister in good ol' socal
Burned my finger lighting fire works on the fourth of July (which I wasn't surprised, what i am surprised about is that it has taken 23 years for this to happen)
Put together my dad's new bbq for fathers day
Convinced my parents to buy a firepit (who cares if it is 108 outside, it will be fall before we know it)

And now, I am at Talbot Theologicl Seminary for a conference. The good thing about the conference being in LA, is that my sister and her friends are about 20 minutes away. So I am not stuck eating dinner by myself and posting up in my hotel room every night. Last night we went to Bodega. It is a wine bar that has really good food and a very cool atmosphere. Sunday night I went to Mosaic and got to hear Erwin McManus speak...he brings it everytime. Tonight Stacey and her friend Jen came to me and we ate at Fuddruckers and got ice cream at Baskin Robbins. For those who do not know, Tuesdays are $1 scoop Tuesdays, so hit it up! (we just happened to come across it ;) ) Tomorrow night, I am going to Huntington Beach. So not only is the conference awesome (for the most part), I am having a great time at night in socal. Friday night we are going out dancing...which I am extremely excited for!

Then I go back to work for four days (and hang out with a bunch of people) and I am going back to socal and Catalina for a 8 days!

Life is good, God is good.

No comments: